Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My first Blog.

Hi,  I've just created my page today so that I can share my students' artwork and art experiences.  The Huntsville City Schools art teachers met yesterday during inservice and joined a common site on blogspot.com to view each other's art and art lessons.  In order to do this, I had to link this to one of my old gmail accounts, create a separate gmail profile, this webpage, and a profile to view others' blogs.  I hope this all works!

Today is our workday at school.  I have tons to do, so I'm going to finish this and get to workin my classroom!

1 comment:

  1. PS - You may wonder why I have a Laurel Burch products slideshow posted on my site. It is because my 5th grade students at Jones Valley are studying Laurel Burch, and all my Monet Sano students are creating artwork in the style of Laurel Burch!

    ReplyDelete